The Last of Us : Remastered has made a mega impact on sales based on just leaked SONY ledger for day 1 sales. The game has sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide in just 24 hours of its launch across the globe. This makes Last of Us :Remastered the highest sold day 1 game on next gen platforms. The leaked SONY ledger accounted for roughly 70% of the retailers worldwide, and we do not know if the consolidated actual number from digital and retail have surpassed 2 million copies on just the launch day ? Approximately 25% of the sales came from digital transactions over PSN. The game made some serious impact on hardware sales. Over 60,000 PS4 :Last of Us hardware bundles were sold across Europe, and approximately over 200,000 consoles were sold across North America and Europe between 31st July, 2014 to August 1st 2014. PS4, as of August 2nd ,2014, is just ~100,000 units shy of reaching the glorious 10m units sold worldwide.
Welcome to Insiderp ,the home to all the juicy insider info about the gaming world.
- A Guide to Finding the Best Shoes for Any Occasion or Activity
- My Journey to Boston This Year
- SONY and Micron joint-venture for upcoming Playstation 5?
- Infamous : Second Son amasses 1 million pre-orders globally. Digital numbers revealed
- Destiny propels PS4 to 11m units worldwide. PS4 outsells Xbox One 5:1 during Destiny Week across Europe